The most popular programming language used to learn about Data Science, Data Analytics and Machine language, unlike any other software programming languages like HTML , CSS and Java, it is most commonly used for processing Big Data and performing mathematical computations also not to mention writing scripts and telling computers systems with a set of instructions.Here you shall be trained how to use Python for Finance Investments and Data Analytics.
The course topics outlined here for Python for Finance learning will be as follows:
- Learn how to code in Python
- Work with Python conditional statements, functions, sequences and loops
- Understand how to use data analysis tool kits ,Pandas
- Use Python to solve real-world tasks.
- Acquire solid financial acumen.
- Calculate risk and return of investment portfolios
- Build investment portfolios
- Compare securities in terms of their Sharpe ratio
- Learn how to price options by applying the Black Scholes formula
- Work with scientific packages, like NumPy
- Carry out in-depth investment analysis
- Calculate risk and return of individual securities
- Apply best practices when working with financial data
- Perform Monte Carlo simulations